cj10488's 55gal Reef Tank !!!! 56K BEWARE !!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The pattern on that clam looks beautiful. Looking forward to seeing a more open shot!

I am not dissappointed with it I was wanting the bigger one but the would only let me have the smaller one LOL.. Here is a top down picture after it opened up alot more..

Enjoy,
James

Nope that was with my camera.. LOL.. I just found a way to fix it for my own use.. LOL..

Thanks,
James

Ok I know I said it was going to be the last picture but I was messing around and was able to get a much much better shot..

Here ya go,
James

Ok well a friend paid me back for a few things that I gave him and got me a few awesome frags.. Here are a few of them I will have a few more later..

James

Nice frags!!! The tank is looking good, I'm suprised with the CA reactor your tank isn't covered in coraline algae, I guess it's a little soon, in a couple of months you won't have a blue background any more ;)

There was some coraline algae however I scrapped it.. I seem to have a problem with it up high in the tank.. I think i might have too much light.. But i was testing out my new scraper and scraped the back of the tank LOL

James

Ok well here Is a few pics with the Father in-laws camera.. I was messin around and came up with quite a few good pics.. Enjoy..

BTW its a Samsung V3 3.2mp camera

James

Very nice!! How did you get the color right? Did you set a manual white balance or turn off the actinics? Great shots!!! LOL, even if my neck is sore from turning my head sideways to look at the clown pics ;)

Very nice!! How did you get the color right? Did you set a manual white balance or turn off the actinics
It took alot of messing around with the manual mode arperture, shutter speed ect.. To be quite honest I dont remember which settings I played around with.. White balance was the only thing set at Auto.. LOL.. And the actinics were on as well..
LOL, even if my neck is sore from turning my head sideways to look at the clown pics
LOL I forgot to rotate them LOL I cant believe I did that LOL..

I will have more pics later.. I got a few more frags today from our local Monthly Trade meeting LOL..

James

WEll I got a Six Line Wrasse Today as well As Some Super Tongan Nassarius Snail Man Talk about Big snails.. LOL
I also Got a hamileda plant for the fuge.. Here is some pics..

James

Lots Of updated pictures (56k Beware)

Well I got a bunch of new frags for One of my Clams..

Here are Some pictures

Tri Color Acro
2ndTRiAcro.jpg

Green M. Cap
GreenCap.jpg

Green And Purple Rim M. Cap
GPRimCap.jpg

Green Stylophora
GreenStylo.jpg

Montipora Confusa
M-Confusa.jpg

Orange M. Cap Looks Pink