Clown Hosted

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
those are some adorable fish. they look wicked happy! congrats :D

ps does anyone else notice the creepy as heck clowns after the video finishes? *shudder*

Looks awesome. Getting a clown to host anything is what a lot of people start this hobby for. I mean.. clown hosting is awesome and all, but there is so much more to SW that people never really take in to consideration. Oh well.. guess it's just one of those things you have to blame Finding Nemo for haha. j/k

lol my favorite is the huge percentage of people that come over, "IS THAT A NEMO!?"
yes.. its a Amphiprion ....Nemo....

Well Nemo is an A. ocellaris. I have a pair of A. percula that folks always call Nemo. I've stopped correcting them and trying to explain the difference.
Nice video!

Well Nemo is an A. ocellaris. I have a pair of A. percula that folks always call Nemo. I've stopped correcting them and trying to explain the difference.
Nice video!

But my kids calls call them Convicts !!! LMAO

It's cool with they play dead in the anemone, just floating there..

By any chance, would any body know why these fish " shiver? "
when next to each other ??

Twinking out ?

isn't the shivering supposed to be an act of conceding to the other fish ??

btw this is a prime example of what i want in my sw tank.....4 clowns !!

isn't the shivering supposed to be an act of conceding to the other fish ??

btw this is a prime example of what i want in my sw tank.....4 clowns !!

Thanks, I started with the two, their where a mated pair, but the wife wanted another set so I ordered another pair, seems they all get along really good.

Nice video, How are the two Yellow Tangs getting along. Yellow Tangs can get pretty nasty toward other yellow tangs!

Nice video, How are the two Yellow Tangs getting along. Yellow Tangs can get pretty nasty toward other yellow tangs!

The tangs are doing fine now, The bigger tang is around 3 months in my tank,
My wife wanted another one so 3 weeks ago we purchased the other one, had it in QT for 2 weeks than released into the main tank at first the big tang was fighting with the new one for about 3-4 days but know they swim together all day long, LOL

I wish you all the luck as yellows get pretty nasty toward each other as they age.

Back
Top Bottom