Did a little aquascaping!! (pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

revhtree

Aquarium Advice Addict
Since my fish are in qt (see link below) I thought I would do a little rock moving. Tell me what you think.

Here is the qt thread as well: http://aquariumadvice.com/viewtopic.php?t=53937&highlight=

AFTER...
img_422170_0_140afebed4de3b2d6d2163c90173216a.jpg

BEFORE...
img_422170_1_624aee11011f98caf8cf9a295bb650a9.jpg

How much rock you have in there? and what size tank? Is it the one you have in your signature? Looks great!

Looks Great, David!!! (y) You have certainly come a long way in 15 months! Keep up the good work. You have one more thing to be very proud of.

I have decided on (3) 250w MH 14k retro lights. I will use my exsisting cf lighting for suppliments. I am just waiting on the right time....financially... :wink:

rev it really does look great like the rockwork. MH on there will be awesome....thats what i put on my 125gal and looks amazing i went with the 20k bulbs. Check out www.sharkysreef.com for the retros....Tell him Garrett sent you and you might get a deal! He gave me a deal on the MH retros i bought from him.

Man, I thought the before looked great.............WOW 8O

Very nicely done. That looks incredible.

(so sorry to hear you had the ick problem, hope they all get back to perfect health)

Jim

Looks good. You turned that rock wall into two islands. I really like the island type aquascaping in large tanks.

You are going to love the look of 14K MH and the water shimmer

Back
Top Bottom