FTS of my 90 Gal SW Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

m3drver

Aquarium Advice Activist
I haven't posted a FTS in a while so here's a few pics. enjoy!

March '09
IMG_5434.jpg

Aug 18 '09
IMG_5845.jpg

Sump
IMG_5868.jpg

Tank and Sump
IMG_5870.jpg

view_photo.php

Good job on the tank. Alot of growth. What kind of lights are you using?

Awesome tank!!!! Where did you get your LR from?? I love the way that it looks!

Good job on the tank. Alot of growth. What kind of lights are you using?

Thanks! The lights are the Nova Extreme Pro with ATI Aquablue Special, ATI Blue Plus, and UVL Super Actinic bulbs

Awesome tank!!!! Where did you get your LR from?? I love the way that it looks!

The LR was purchased from different sources. 45# came from the good Doctors Foster and Smith, 25#s from Marco Rocks and about 90# from a friend.

Zer0,
Where in Jersey are you?

Great progression! Looks like you may need to frag those zoas on the left soon. Just know that if you do, I'm here for you. ;)

Great progression! Looks like you may need to frag those zoas on the left soon. Just know that if you do, I'm here for you. ;)

Yeah I've been keeping an eye on those Zoas and the Ricordia right next to them. so far they seem to be shying away from each other but if the Zoas encroach any more I will have to prune them back some. I'll keep you in mind. ;)

Yeah it really is. I hope that someday in the future thats what my tank looks like.

Yes it is.. Its a Reef Octopus DNW-150 Recirculating Skimmer. its the biggest Skimmer I could fit in that space.

Back
Top Bottom