FULL TANK PICS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks Joshua! Beautiful Tang!!! I am scared to try one of those. Also are your clowns mated?

Thanks for sharing!

Who's next post it here!!!! :wink:

reef21.jpg

Wow, rocks :D

Hey the tank is looking great!

Beautiful Rock that is. Lots of coraline. Lit up well too. :wink:

Thanks! :D

90 gal at 6 weeks.

The "cloudiness" is a combination of microbulbbes (putting a baffle into the sump this weekend) and my digital camera not being up to the task.

My 90 Gal at 6 weeks. Cycling completed last week (All levels now zero). Have 40lbs Keys rock coming in at the end of this week.

120lbs mixed pacific lalo/marshall rock. 100lbs Old Castle, 40lbs Crushed Argonite.

Maybe somewhere around the 2month mark (if the LR.com rock doesn't have a big cycle) then I'll be able to put fish in there.

Do you already have coraline growth on the back glass?

Looks great! It's going to be a fun ride, I can tell you that much! :wink:

Coraline on back glass? He he - I wish. That is the last remnants of an earlier cyano outbreak. My Astrea's ate almost all of it, but now they seem to have had enough, and quit eating on it. Also I have increased my flow since this pic was taken, I'm now running 2 Gen-x 4100s in the sump, and 2 MJ1200s in each top front corner. Originally I only had 1 4100, and 1 MJ1200.

On the project list for saturday is 2 baffles in the 30 gal sump: Putting my ES5-3 on the right side, and my return pumps on the left side and some good macroalgae in the middle. Hoping that will help with the cyano.

Nate C

well i have some old pics in my gallery. and i have more "new" pic still needed to be posted. in the past week i have been getting tons of coraline growth on the back and side glass. and have been adding some new corals and cutting back some of the really big ones.

OK Rev, here's mine. 125 gallon reef and the 26 gallon Bowfront that has the seahorses. Also if you look close to the right of the Reef tank, my 12 gallon Nano is still setup. Nothing in it as of now.

My clowns

Oddly enough I think they are paired, not 100 percent positive yet, but almost there. I actually just picked these two out at random when the lfs had a 14.99 special one time. They have both grown beautifully and I'm wondering when and if they are going to start spawning, haha.

Great pics everyone, it's seeing these that keeps me motivated to keep going, that and my tang, I love that fish, soooo much personality it is unreal.

Joshua...

I don't know if this link will work, I can't seem to remember how to resize pics to fit here.
C:\Documents and Settings\Jeremy\My Documents\My Pictures\New Folder

I have one in my gallery, but I will try to post a better one on this thread later today...Lando

Back
Top Bottom