Got some new corals today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Beej1254

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Just want to show these off a bit ?. I just got these in the mail and this picture was taken about 10 minutes after first putting them in the tank. I'm really excited to get these light acclimated and placed! Part of the reason I'm extra excited is that I only ordered 5 frags and got 4 extra freebies! Can't beat that

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

The ones I bought were: Rainbow Montipora, Eruption Chalice, Special Pink Splash Rainbow Chalice, Raspberry Table Acro, and Aussie Purple Acro.

The freebies weren't labeled but they look like acros as well. The one on the far right that is mostly white was a free one. Not sure if it's bleached or what. I guess time will tell

I've ordered rainbow montis twice. Never made it. Too bad with how pretty they are and how well the orange one does in my tank. It survived my house hitting 105 one day.

Wow 105?! Whew that's hot.
I haven't been home to check on these corals sense I posted the picture. I hope they are doing well

Yes. Run the ac all day to prevent that. Keeps at 80. Was neat watching a white plate covered in orange rings start coloring back up. Goes to show how how hardy things can be.
Still want some of those sticks though.

Back
Top Bottom