Jason's Innovative Marine - In progress.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jayman6909

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hey, I am new to this forum. Looks like a great place to get feedback and advice on saltwater stuff!

Here is my Innovative marine 30g

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392332731.121508.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392332760.010655.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392332775.974901.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392332797.448904.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1392332812.638593.jpg

So far I have the stock reef lighting.
Looking to upgrade. Any ideas?

Also looking for a dosing pump system. Nothing too expensive. What should I be dosing. I am currently only manually dosing alk and cal.

Just bought the voretech mp10

Cad light skimmer.

Cad light reactor

Refugium in the back right chamber

I want a controller system as well. Not sure what to do.

Upgrade possibilities? Looking for any feedback

Thanks!

Well, the coral you have look in good shape. Can I ask why you are looking to upgrade if what you have works?
Overall, it looks like there is a hair algae issue going on...hard to tell on my phone. Having some algae in the display is a good thing, but not so much where it's overwhelming. I'd use the incoming reactor to help keep that contained an pull out as much as you can during your next water change.

The hair algae is killing me. Driving me nuts. I am doing a 10% water change weekly with RO buddie. Not sure what else I can do. I try and pick it off as I go but it comes back. What else can I put in the reactor. I have those phosban balls, I think they are called that.

What else can I do.

I was just thinking about upgrades that would help my algae and coral growth.

Back
Top Bottom