Jester's 90 gallon upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Glad the colony is doing well. My mexican turbos are nasty bulldozers. Frags upside down almost every morning when I wake up.

Never had a problem with Turbos, Mexican or otherwise. That's why I got rid of the Urchin as that colony stayed in place for over 2 years glued firmly in place. I did replace it with this guy as they stay much smaller and are better behaved:

I do like tuxedos. I had one for quite some time until my current tank started having issues. But then again, it also liked to carry frags around.

Mine has left my Euphyllia Corals alone thus far. See that Zoanthids are fair game though.

Here is an update and overview of the tank:

Nice. I love duncans. The most hardy coral I've ever put in my tank too. I believe the one I have is still the original one when I got started in the hobby. It's larger than my fist and easily at 100 heads.

Very nice.

Here is my first progress after a couple of doses of reef roids:

When I was feeding, I would broadcast feed as well. Never used reefroids, but various other this and that. I only ever fouled up my water column, but was stuck using Equate brand ro water from the store at the time so not that hard to do...

How long has the duncan been in there now? I'm surprised that you haven't seen a baby head show up yet.

The Duncan has been in for about a month now. No new heads that I can see but the head it does have has gotten huge.

Either way though I just added this new show stopper to my tank:

Growth Updates on my Green and Purple Tipped Frogspawn:

Growth Updates on the Duncan Coral (has formed 2 new small heads since the filming of this vid):

2 year update on the Blue Star Leopard Wrasse:

2 year update on the One Spot Foxface:

Back
Top Bottom