Just and updated pic for now.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
img_911274_0_61ab27c26bbcc6fba43738c1ab672f03.jpg

Close Up..
img_911274_1_d01f3586b7185d0a4f672bccc31f87f3.jpg

Hope you like... Getting more rock soon enough Hopefully another 40LBs or so.... Enjoy....:)

I like it I think some live rock rubble bigger rubble not crushed coral. and a pile of shells would look cool on the right side kinda like a graveyard beach.

I like the look! Even the open spot on the right. (Although, once the coral thing bites you, you'll realize you need more real estate to put coral and that blank area will disappear! LOL)

One suggestion though... since warm water rises, I'd move that heater down to near the bottom of the tank. Not only will that create better temperature flow in your tank, it'll also hide the heater behind those rocks.

I like the look! Even the open spot on the right. (Although, once the coral thing bites you, you'll realize you need more real estate to put coral and that blank area will disappear! LOL)

One suggestion though... since warm water rises, I'd move that heater down to near the bottom of the tank. Not only will that create better temperature flow in your tank, it'll also hide the heater behind those rocks.

Yeah I am going to move it this week I just added some more Subtrate yesterday just a bowl full... But yeah once I get a New HOB Skimmer I will have more room to work with it's driving me nuts that it inside the tank.... :bowl:

nice...like i told you earlier, makes me wanna jump into sw. good thing i can handle my urges. lmao

Carpets also require very established aquariums with excellent water conditions. They also grow rather large in the aquarium.

Back
Top Bottom