Kyle's 93 Gallon Rimless Cube Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You are getting a radion as well? If so you wont need the t5's, the radion packs a heck of a punch. :)

I'm following along. I love cube tanks and yours is coming together nicely!

The arch is going to be the best part!!! The top is going to be different acropora following the color wheel to expose colors that don't pop as much look amazing. Then my lfs is holding an orange, foot long montipora that plates out half a foot and I'm going to glue it to the arch so it makes shade under to keep some nps on the inner pillar wall. I can't wait till I have the lighting to start adding the coral I want! Lol now I'm all excited

Sounds like you have a great plan, can't wait to see it come together

Following along. I love cubes and actually just purchased a used 60g acrylic last week. I wanted a rimless, but could not pass up on the deal I got for acrylic. Looks good so far!

Haven't posted in forever... As a matter of fact I haven't been on forever. Between then and now I went through a tank crash (long story), but good recovery. Here's a full tank shot just before the crash. The nem died in the crash, and I lost a few heads on the hammers. All is well that ends well though. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1401836364.138808.jpg

I'm making a big order of sps soon on liveaquaria. Things should start living faster once that happens.

Glad you got through the crash. I hate seeing people give up on such a wonderful hobby after a tank crash. Live and learn, always!

Your tank looked gorgeous before the crash so I know it'll look amazing once you're done with it on the second go around! Good work :)

Garf bonsai is awesome! And every sps tank needs green slimer, probably my favorite coral in my tank
KW7M8z4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom