Latest Reef Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neocamden

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Well I am mobile again and we have started to add some new residents to our tank the Latest is the Coral Beauty Angel fish and the Sea aenomone. The tank has remained healthy from the very beginning and has been a joy to watch and learn. I shound add that we also have a clown fish, a banded shrimp, an emerald crab and a starfish. The latter 2 are elusive.

Attachments

• Coral Beauty.jpg
    Coral Beauty.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 94
Glad to hear you are on the mend. How much light do you have on that tank?
The anemone looks white. I also see cyano on the sand in front. You should siphon that out at the next pwc.

thanks for the advice. I have already vacummed out the cyan, and I moved the leather coral down off the top to a lower point in the tank. When the 150 watt lightjust comes on , the leather coral is green, but then seems to blanch out. we will see what happens now. The light by the way is the one that comes with the 24 gal tank system. It also has the moon lights too which is really nice.

150w on a 24? Is that a MH light or PC? It's a lot of light for that tank. You might want to try a clam down the line. Get one that's over 3" as they need supplemental feeding of phytoplankton when smaller.

Back
Top Bottom