Looking i see if anyone had had a clown trigger and their tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Calhoun-family

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm looking into getting one but wanting to know how they at and where they really really aggressive or not anyone knows let me know

Just started up my other tank about 2 months ago and it's only going to have fish wantting to know if anyone has any ideas on what cool fish to put in it

This is the other 90 gallon show tank we have had to 2 yrs and now we are wantting to do a different kind of tank just wanted some ideas

image-615698369.jpg

Calhoun-family said:
I'm looking into getting one but wanting to know how they at and where they really really aggressive or not anyone knows let me know

I have one and it isn't to aggressive and he eats a lot make sure if you get one though, you get a little one.

I have had several clowns and am down to 2 currently in both of my tanks. I have never had aggression issues out of any of them besides in the 36 gal where the clown and royal gramma bullied the blue damsel for months upon months until it just died here the other day. I called that a victory though.

He doesn't bother any of the other fish but naturally they are aggressive fish so there's always that chance. When I got mine at the lfs the guy said it would be bad to mix triggers but I have 3 in the same tank and they haven't fought. But if you do decide to get it make sure you put other fish that are a little aggressive.

Back
Top Bottom