Macscale's 65g Rimless Build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice stuff Mac! The unknown looks like Montipora digitata.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

You're getting yourself a pretty nice SPS collection! Looking good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The successful side of the tank. No coral on the other rock form as I'm trying to re do it....

Looking really good Mac! Can't wait for those to grow out some!

So my WP-25's crapped out on me today. Completely busted.
Last thing I needed right now as money is tight due to having to take 3 out of country trips over the summer. Thinking its time for me to downgrade, or get out of the hobby as I can't afford to maintain the set up anymore.

Anybody else been finding the hobby prices go up recently?
Payed $80 for one wp-25 on Monday + shipping, last year I payed $60 for two. Ugh :(

No corals for a while... Too busy and broke. Anyone want to donate to the cause?

Sounds like free market doing its work. Somewhere the cost of something went up and it directly effected the price of the unit. That or someone seeing they are popular and trying to ride it out to make a buck. Competition will always strangle those guys out.

Sounds like free market doing its work. Somewhere the cost of something went up and it directly effected the price of the unit. That or someone seeing they are popular and trying to ride it out to make a buck. Competition will always strangle those guys out.

That's unfortunately true

Looking good Mac! Really jealous of that bonsai acro

I just got a wp 40 for $54 shipped.

Looking good Mac! I guess somehow I must have accidentally unsubscribed from this thread. I I'm back tagging along a again now. Has that goby always been that dad the entire 2 years you've had em? LOL

Sorry guys, been busy and forgot to upload. Picked up two nice SPS colonies at a great price yesterday...

Back
Top Bottom