Made some changes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity Aquascapes

Aquarium Advice Regular
Moved some rocks around and rearranged the corals

Attachments

• image-1690417481.jpg
    image-1690417481.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 206
  • image-2492707478.jpg
    image-2492707478.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 214
Thanks! And sorry never answered your previous question, but yes it is(was) bio ball setup. I've since pulled the bio balls and added a filter sock in its place. So my filtration is sock, skimmer fuge, and a 36watt sterilizer.

I have run the sterilizer since I set this tank up. I can say that I've never had any water clarity issues with this tank or any real problems with it at all. I do 10% weekly water changes and check my water parameters often. So I dunno if it's the sterilizer or just lots of water change that do it. Or maybe it's both. I wasn't real sure what u were asking to be honest, but I hope this answers your question.

It does as far as i had hoped it to. The jury is out on the uv sterilizers and i question why i run mine at times...but then remember how bad my well water is and sharing this line with my parents they have a sterilizer on their house line just to drink it. Maybe ill get a larger one to match my tank.

Back
Top Bottom