My 14g BioCube over the past 2 months =)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

victor.m

Aquarium Advice Regular
Just a kind of time lapse of my 14g BioCube from setting it up about 2 months ago to now :) The most recent pics are about 2 weeks old, so I will update them with some new ones once I am back home in a few days! Hope you guys enjoy, I will be setting up a new 10g nano soon and will post of picture of that too, when it happens. Trying to get enough money saved up to set it up comfortably!

14g biocube - a set on Flickr

Currently my biocube has 14lbs of LR, the orange zoa colony that has grown significantly, 1 peppermint shrimp, 1 cleaner shrimp, 8 blue-legged hermits, 2 turbos, and some star snails and other snails who's exact name I don't know. As for fish, the only inhabitants are an ocellaris clown and a beautiful royal gramma, the damsel went back to the LFS since it got pretty agressive. I'll post up some better pictures later on in the week!

Here are some updated pics, there are a few new things. I added the star polyps and the hammer. They are looking beautiful! The pictures really don't do them justice, but you can get a general idea.

very nice, i just got a 14g cube today very excited to get it going
Man oh man I can't even begin to describe how excited I was when I got mine :) As long as you do a lot of reading and research before you start, you should do great! Be sure to post up pictures once you get it going.

Updated shots!

GSP under Actinic lights only
1001851gi5.jpg

My Hammer under Actinic only
1001855nz3.jpg

Zoa under 10k/Actinic and my sneaky crab
1001864by2.jpg

And the tank with a few camera adjustments
1001866dc5.jpg

Thank you very much, I was really pleased when I found the hammer and GSP at my LFS :D They got some really nice Indigo Zoas in today as well as some pink Zoas, but I'm saving up the $ to stock my 29g when it's ready.

Back
Top Bottom