My 23.8G Work-in-Progress

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mitchell0605

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey guys this is my 23.8G SW tank ATM. I recently bought the three Tachyphyllia Corals on the sand. :)
P1000995.jpg

P1000993.jpg

P1010007.jpg

P1010004.jpg

Please feel free to comment/give advice. I'm intending to make the left side LPS and the right side Softy.
I'm gonna get some GSP for the big base rock on the right side and let those Zoos on top spread. The morphs I'll frag and cover the ledge with.
On the left side I'm gonna get a Duncan Coral (Whisker Coral) and a nice scolly or two. Haven't thought more than that for the left. :)

Ya, i like the corals but i am curious of fish/invert stock.

Okay stock list is:
1 Black Osi
1 Sixline Wrasse
1 Chromis
1 Scooter Blenny
3 Trachyphyllias
10 or so morphs
2 different types of Zoos. :)

Wow, how much have you been paying for your corals? What other corals are you going to get? or are the scolys and duncans it?

the rock formation on the left, is it all 1 rock or is it several rocks? because it looks cool.

AMD - Those are Trachys (Trachyphyllias) on the sand, not Scollies. I was looking at a beautiful purple and red Scolly, the price on that was $120! No thank you. lol And I don't have any Duncans but I'm going to get one. :) The Trachys were (from left of pic) $30, $40, $40. Well worth it. I'm also getting a Bubble coral and some GSP. :)

Etunes: That is actually 3 rocks. The big base one. The ledge rock and the smallest top rock holding the ledge in place. Nothing was glued or epoxied. Thanks. :)

All i can see is what looks like the shrooms. The only other thing is that big purple thing which i cant see clear enough to try to ID.

BEtter pic maybe?

looks like it could be some sort of macro algae but its hard to tell. possibly a species of kelp? just a guess though.

Back
Top Bottom