My 29gl 10 months old....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Boolay1978

Aquarium Advice Freak
What does every one think? Not sure what else I can add!!!! Any ideas please

image-1051038752.jpg

Looks like you need to find some colorful coral to add :) looks great! Just needs some more color besides fish. :) maybe try like a torch? Some zoas. I got some blue Xenia :)

Agreed. Looks good but add some color make that tank really pop! Maybe some blue,purple,red,green mushrooms? Zoas?

How long have you had your flower pot? It looks great. Mine was doing well for several months and then started to receed like all others I've read about.

In terms of additions, how about a bright colorful open brain in your sandbed?

Sniperhank said:
How long have you had your flower pot? It looks great. Mine was doing well for several months and then started to receed like all others I've read about.

In terms of additions, how about a bright colorful open brain in your sandbed?

Do you mean the one at the top with the green heads? If so I have had it for a couple of weeks

Yes, that is a flower pot. Keep an eye on it, they don't do well in the aquarium set up for sps. When trying to save mine, it seems that they like a dirtier water. That added on to the smallest injury can lead to loss of the entire coral and you won't even notice. When they die, they receed from the bottom and cover up the coral skeleton with the lowest polyps.

Great looking tank, i agree add some more colorfull corals that will pop.

How about a radioactive green or yellow torch? Red mushrooms? A red Montipora if your light can support it. There are some beautiful colorful open brains that would be perfect on that open spot on the sand !! :)

great looking tank!What livestock do you have?Is that a Damsel I see(the blue and yellow in the front)?I love Damsels!

Criptix said:
great looking tank!What livestock do you have?Is that a Damsel I see(the blue and yellow in the front)?I love Damsels!

Thanks! I have:
Common clown fish
Damsel
Pyjama cardinal
Chalk goby
Valentini Puffer
then a yellow one I can't remember his name!

Thanks! I have:
Common clown fish
Damsel
Pyjama cardinal
Chalk goby
Valentini Puffer
then a yellow one I can't remember his name!

thanks that gives me some ideas for my "dream tank"!Did you add the damsel first?Have you had any problems with aggressive behavior?

To me it looks like a yellow wrasse for sure. Nice setup, everything looks great. I agree with the others when they say to add bright corals, it will really put in the awe factor!

Looks great!

Does your valentini puffer mess with any if your inverts? If you have any

lakaiguy said:
Looks great!

Does your valentini puffer mess with any if your inverts? If you have any

He killer my cleaner and fire shrimp after a week all in one night! Not sure what inverts I can get with him??

Huh I thought so.

Pretty sure inverts are nearly impossible to keep with valentinis.

You'd have to keep him well fed and even then those shrimp are a tasty treat

I have two large turbo snails and new large blue hermit that so far he left alone. I may get some more turbo snails large and see how they all do.

So frustrating cause keep seeing more fish I like!! Wish you could have 15 in a 29gl!!!

Back
Top Bottom