My 30 gallon tank three months in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Budda619

Aquarium Advice Freak
What do you guys think?

Attachments

• image-3330602794.jpg
    image-3330602794.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 133
  • image-2430469806.jpg
    image-2430469806.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 146
Looks really good - maybe some close ups of the corals! but the FTS is nice. Your shrimps get along nice? the cleaner and coral banded shrimp?

They get along just fine. I got lucky and my cbs is a wimp. He leaves my other shrimp alone. Never seen him chase or reach out to the cleaner or fish yet. Ill remove him when he gets older cause i heard they get more aggressive. The cbs is about 4inches front to back

They get along just fine. I got lucky and my cbs is a wimp. He leaves my other shrimp alone. Never seen him chase or reach out to the cleaner or fish yet. Ill remove him when he gets older cause i heard they get more aggressive. The cbs is about 4inches front to back

Awesome! I was thinking about getting 2 different shrimps but wasn't sure on the compatibility. I have 2 skunk cleaners they just hang out together now.

Yea its not reccomend to have a cbs with other shrimp but some people get lucky. I was pretty much like why not. I plan on getting another cleaner shrimp or fire shrimp after and if i get rid of my cbs.

Good idea. I bought one a little smaller than the one I had now just to see if I can watch it grow. They both molt around the same time now.

Back
Top Bottom