My 36g Bow Front

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I do like the tank btw. The rocks look good.

I didnt' mean to jump on the bandwagon, it's just you see alot on this forum that really makes you go hmmmm...

Like the 3 tangs in a biocube I saw, with no intention of upgrading or rehoming. BTW, I believe all 3 tangs died shortly thereafter.

You seem like you have a passion for your fish so I'm sure you'll do whats right.

Welcome to the forum if it hasnt been said already. :)

Does anyone get that she is not keeping these fish till they are adults? She has said it many times that she would sell it once it got too big for the aquarium.... Just leave it alone and only comment if you are admiring the tank... That's why she made the thread.... Not to have people rip on her tank and fish

Thanks. I have been saying this throughout the entire post. I dive and therefor catch a majority of my fish (angel, high hats, gobies, etc). When they outgrow the tank and it isn't safe for them I sell them to a friend with a larger tank or the a fish store where I know they will be sold. If I don't think that they will find a good home, I take them back out on the boat with me and release them on the reef! I care for my fish more than you can imagine, they are apart of my family. I am glad someone finally realizes that.

A queen angel has an adult size of 18 inches and a minimum tank requirement of 250 gallons. The niger gets about 12 inches and needs about the same. The hi hats get about 9 inches (Each).

I don't think people are trying to be nasty, just stating the obvious. Even with some of the inconsistencies in web site recommendations that you site, these fish get VERY BIG. Research?

A shark egg will fit in a gold fish bowl, but why....

Read my reply above this.

I do like the tank btw. The rocks look good.

I didnt' mean to jump on the bandwagon, it's just you see alot on this forum that really makes you go hmmmm...

Like the 3 tangs in a biocube I saw, with no intention of upgrading or rehoming. BTW, I believe all 3 tangs died shortly thereafter.

You seem like you have a passion for your fish so I'm sure you'll do whats right.

Welcome to the forum if it hasnt been said already. :)

Thank You. I do love my fish alot and would never put them at risk. If you read these websites that everyone keeps referencing, you will see that they go by the maximum tank size. If you find a site that tells you the tank size per size of the fish it will tell you that a Niger trigger the size I have can live happily in a 30g (I have 36). When my 55g is finished cycling (its up and running already), they will go in there until they are too big. Im sorry if I got rude but I was just trying to make my point and stick up for myself.

Back
Top Bottom