My 46 gal reef tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WarOrks15

Aquarium Advice Addict
ok so it has been up since dec of last year. and that is about 6 months ago. just got a digital cameria and have started takeing pic. i have not edited them yet the only thing i have done was crop them.

Most find it more considerate if you resixe to 800 X 600 or 640 X 480, but in addition you should optimize. There is a thread about this in the show off forum.

ok so now i will talk about all of them.
pic # 1
toadstool leather. i justr fraged trade to some one. i bought it and it had 2 heads about that size and i got it for only $60. it was my fist coral.

pic #2
Clown fish the only one i could get stay alive. i have not had very good lluch with them. his name is nemo

pic #3
Full tank shot. the tank was set up just after x-mass this year. so about 6 months old.

pic #4
another shot of the toadstool leather.

pic #5
abalone tropical snail no one really knew what is was when i got it so i finaly got a pic of it. really cool and really big but dose not destory the rock lay out at all. dont know if he helps any becasue he only moves at night.

pic #6
Green/brown zoo under my 03

pic #7
under tank shot. sump that holds about 3 gal of water and a skimmer. i now have about 2 lbs of rock in it with a 3" deep sand bed.

pic #8
clown fish and the cleaner shrimp

pic #9
clown and a Chromis. i have 2 more Chromis but they were hard to get a pic of. not as hard as the yellow watchman. still have not gotten a good one of him yet.

pic #10
another shot of the abalone tropical snail .

pic #11
red mushrooms. man they grow like wild fire.

pic #12
finger leather. this was also one of the first corals i got.

pic #13
green/brown zoo under the 10,000k and the 03

pic #14
a good pic of my dog. i know it is not a fish but it was a good pic i got of her.

pic #15
my pink xenia. i got it for free becasue it was almost dead. i got some of it to live and now this stuff is takeing over my tank. out of the 3 groups i got for free one of them took off. now i have like 5 groups of them all doing great.

pic #16
more xenia

pic #17
another pic of the mushrooms i got and the clown fish next to them

sry for the lenthy post but i just wanted to tell about them all. thank you for looking.

ok so here are some more pic i have just take. i just got 2 new corals at the LFS i got some muchrooms and the rock of zoo. i got them both for $120. the zoo were like 69 and the muchrooms were like 49.

dose nay one know what that brown stuff is on the last 2 pis is. it is at the base of my finger leather. but here are the pic of the mushrooms. both the mushrooms and the zoo have only been in my tank for about 3 hours now. i just got them today.

final got an updated pic with the new corals i just got. and after a month of trying i got 2 good pics of the yellow watchman.

well all pic had to be removed becasue i no longer can post any other pic on this site due to me filling the max of the attachment. but all pics and more can be found in my gallery.

Back
Top Bottom