My 5.5 gallon mini reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MafiaMan

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
hi i am new to this so here is my 5.5 gallon mini reef..As of right now all i have is a damsel intehre...Which i iwll be getting rid of after its done cycling..Then im going to get a Citron Goby : ) here is the pics

img_531699_0_00b1fe8d49075448a92a910defe480f2.jpg

img_531699_1_ee45e8567741b05deba2cee0ae9ceae9.jpg

Pretty cool. After i get everything situated with my tanks im going to try a very small mini-reef with some inverts and maybe a neon goby.

And what's a citron goby? I've heard catalina gobies called this before but I don't know in this case. But if it's a little like one inch fish thats bright orange with blue stripes then its a catalina. Just keep in mind that they are a coldwater species.

thanks.....we have them at work..they are grayish black with an newon stripe they are freakin awesome lookin..i lik ethem alot :)

kk.

I was just wondering because I was like citron goby?

I used to hate them because they always looked to plain and boring but im starting to look cool now lol.

hi i have a penguin filter its made for like 15 gallon tanks. and i have a zoo med bulb in it made for corals.. i want to get a few corals. As for inverts, down teh road ill get a hermit crab and maybe a snail. Maybe a shrimp. Any sugestions welcome

Back
Top Bottom