My 72 bow

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yea why wouldn't you just get the fish that you want for your main display? The fist fish I ever had was a blue spotted puffer similar to the valentini. He was so small he could barely swim due to the currents haha.

I'm not sure I'm understanding this post correctly but . . . just for the record. We have clownfish - very hardy fish and easy to take care of, great beginner sw fish. Puffer - cool fish, one of my favorites but . . . needs special and regular feeding and grows quite large. Ours will have to move into my son's 180 gallon someday. I'm not familiar with the variety you've listed but I'm sure you will do your homework, won't you? No one would just negligently kill off fish without concern I'm sure. It doesn't fit with the overall picture of someone who seeks advice on this forum, right?

I'm not sure I'm understanding this post correctly but . . . just for the record. We have clownfish - very hardy fish and easy to take care of, great beginner sw fish. Puffer - cool fish, one of my favorites but . . . needs special and regular feeding and grows quite large. Ours will have to move into my son's 180 gallon someday. I'm not familiar with the variety you've listed but I'm sure you will do your homework, won't you? No one would just negligently kill off fish without concern I'm sure. It doesn't fit with the overall picture of someone who seeks advice on this forum, right?
Sometimes your first fish die and sometimes they dont.I do not want my main fish to die first.Nothing agianst clownfish i am not killing them they are just going to go in the tank first thats all.

That to me just seems wrong, you should watch your water parameters and go by that instead of killing fish off until one poor one survives. And everytime you kill off a fish it is only going to throw your levels off instead of making you one step closer to being able to add the fish you want. No one likes the constant testing during cycleing and moreover throughout the entire hobby, but it comes with the territory. Save some fishes lives and your money and just take your time and do it the right way.

Back
Top Bottom