My 75 Gallon Reef at three months

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ricksreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
Check video,any comments or suggestions appreciated.

You tube link YouTube - ‪75 Gallon Reef Aquarium‬‏

Livestock

1 Foxface rabbit
1 Red velvet fairy wrasse
1 Male Lyetail Anthias
3 Female Lyetail Anthias
Pair Misbar Black Ocellaris clowns

1 Skunk Cleaner shrimp
1 Fighting conch
Blue & Red leg hermits,other snails

Derasa Clam
24 and counting corals

OH MAN!! Please help me out here. At exactly 1:28 there is a coral, it has a hard white greenish disc, can someone please tell me what that is???

That is a mystery coral that I have not been able to identify in my tank. I have 4-5 of them and clear sweepers extend from that disc. I'm sorry to hi jack, but this has been driving me crazy and that is the first pic I have seen to get a positive ID.

Mr. Crabs said:
OH MAN!! Please help me out here. At exactly 1:28 there is a coral, it has a hard white greenish disc, can someone please tell me what that is???

That is a mystery coral that I have not been able to identify in my tank. I have 4-5 of them and clear sweepers extend from that disc. I'm sorry to hi jack, but this has been driving me crazy and that is the first pic I have seen to get a positive ID.

I don't see a coral at 1:28 just rock.You are talking about my video,right?

Mr. Crabs said:

This what you are talking about? If it is they are candy cane and do put feeders out to feed at night.Above them notice the Christmas tree worms on the same piece of rock.

Attachments

• image-2035335184.jpg
    image-2035335184.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 346
Back
Top Bottom