My bew 300l setup finaly compleated

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The-new-stig

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
His is my new set up finally completed just wait now and watch it mature..... What do you all think

image-2754245539.jpg

The front

image-2498228133.jpg

Left side

Attachments

• image-1850396514.jpg
    image-1850396514.jpg
    65.4 KB · Views: 155
  • image-444733108.jpg
    image-444733108.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 155
  • image-976626932.jpg
    image-976626932.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 170
Looks real good! I'm very jealous. I can't see that starfish lasting long in such a newly established aquarium though.

Yeah it's getting there.. The star fish is a hard bugger so to speak he came from a rough aquarium with high ammonia and nitrite and he survived plus I used the RO water from the pervious aquarium so the only new parts is 25kg live rock and sand

Think it needs more coral tho..

The-new-stig said:
Yeah it's getting there.. The star fish is a hard bugger so to speak he came from a rough aquarium with high ammonia and nitrite and he survived plus I used the RO water from the pervious aquarium so the only new parts is 25kg live rock and sand

Think it needs more coral tho..

I would love that much room to put in coral. My coral are already invading each others space too much for my liking!

I like how you have an open sandbed in the front. I am considering doing similar

Ewatson249 said:
I would love that much room to put in coral. My coral are already invading each others space too much for my liking!

I am wanting to put more coral in there to fill up the two sides and maybe a bit in the middle

User said:
I like how you have an open sandbed in the front. I am considering doing similar

I thought it would look better like that than just filling it with rock plus I have a sand sifting starfish so he needs the space but it's good and the fish seem to enjoy it.

N2DeepReef said:
What kind of light?

At the moment there is two t8 marine White tubes but I am currently ordering a led light kit to run alongside the t8

Back
Top Bottom