My gsp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scubasteve03

Aquarium Advice Freak
My gsp groing like crazy

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20110718_175559.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110718_175559.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 287
  • ForumRunner_20110718_175651.jpg
    ForumRunner_20110718_175651.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 279
What dose it look like??

Well I bought some on a frag plug and they are spreading but they are not anywhere near that long and they are a brownish beige color with a tiny hint of green on the ends. They are on the bottom of my tank under 4x54 t5ho w/ ati bulbs

Well I bought some on a frag plug and they are spreading but they are not anywhere near that long and they are a brownish beige color with a tiny hint of green on the ends. They are on the bottom of my tank under 4x54 t5ho w/ ati bulbs

yea mine look the same way they dont look anything like his lol

Lol I started mine from a frag have had it for a few yrs and so far I got two large colanies and one small. As far as color goes mine was a bit brown at first until it got big enogh for the green to pop good luck with your frags

My GSP happens to look exactly like the OP's. :) Long, green and flowing. It came on a tiny frag plug and has now taken over an entire rock! In only a few months no less.

I know carey thay grow like crazy I love them so I dont mind at all maby soon I might have to build a gsp nano

I have dedicated that one rock for the GSP, it should take another year to cover it I'd think, it's like a 7-8 lb pice of rock. If it grows after that I may by then be brave enough to frag it out and maybe I'll add some of it to another tank. ;-) If I have multiple tanks still in a year LOL

Back
Top Bottom