my little 60 gal with *pic

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xahx

Aquarium Advice Freak
This is what ive done with my 60 gal. nEeds more rock tho! The fish are in quarantine, thats why they're not there

Attachments

• dsc01019.jpg
    dsc01019.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 315
thanks all!

There are about 11 shrimp in there:

7 Cleaner shrimp
1 CB Shrimp
2 peppermint shrimp (more to come)
1 fire shrimp

Did you build the top/stand yourself?
LOVE the rock caves!

Yep built it myself for $30 at Home Depot! I still gott another top piece so i can build it higher when i decide to go MH :wink:

your coral banded shrimp doesn't bother your other shrimp? i thought that they have a reputation for terrorizing other shrimp.

CBS Kind of Harasses the other shrimp, but they are too quick for the CBS to be a threat... I c the CBS trying to claw my shrimp, but never successful, (at least when i c it, and no shrimps missing)

Our CBS chases our fire shrimp around but never saw him catch him. I did see him grab the clown by the fin once for about 5 seconds. I have to break my tank down for a few days next month due to termite tenting so I will probabaly trade him in then. Also something ate the serpent star and the Coral Beauty is showing signs of fin nips which I suspect is the CBS.

Back
Top Bottom