My Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have a $25 gift card to reefs to go, should I spend on a softie pack or rhicordea pack?

I love ricordea but for the money I would say softie pack is the way to go. Just my $.02 :)

Here's an update of my tank, small additions of coral.
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397066337.500044.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397066354.416069.jpg
Anybody know the name of the zoas

Here are some photos of my tank, new additions to the tank!
Small watchman goby and some zoos. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397863282.280338.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397863321.818293.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397863348.001071.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397863368.582222.jpg

Loving the contrasting zoas in your second pic :)

Also, it may be just he pic but is there some cyano going on around some of the rocks? Maybe just some nice brightly colored coralline...

Also, it may be just he pic but is there some cyano going on around some of the rocks? Maybe just some nice brightly colored coralline...

I can see how you think it's cyano. But it's just some diatom, added some live rock and started seeing that orange stuff. I just need to do a water change and brush it off

I also today changed my DIY conduit rail hanging kit. Instead of bending with one tube I did it with elbows ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1397955452.341215.jpg

Well I got approved for an apartment and it looks like I may have to downsize my tank to my 20gal long tank

They won't allow a double tank set up like I do.

We'll im going to do a DIY all in one tank. But I saw a thread for a 40gal breeder!

Back
Top Bottom