My Tank!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Frankie_Garcia

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Reef tank with assorted softies. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1393812151.306129.jpg
This current tank has been up and running for about 6 months now!

Thanks! It's took my like 3 months of rearranging to get it to my standards lol

Looks amazing man! You've got some really cool coralline -- at least I think that's what it is. Very colorful.

Btw, how did you get the rock work to stand up like that? I like all the swim-throughs.

Looks amazing man! You've got some really cool coralline -- at least I think that's what it is. Very colorful.

Btw, how did you get the rock work to stand up like that? I like all the swim-throughs.

You're correct on the coralline algae. Takes a long time to get going. And i did add any chemicals.

It's all against the back class. And the rocks just fit together in some places.

Those are some cool rocks, especially bc they fit together so nicely. Where did you find them?

Ehh to be honest just in random fish stores around town. We have 4 salt water fish stores around here where I'm from. Just some here and there. I'm so picky and a perfectionist. Sucks lol

Ehh to be honest just in random fish stores around town. We have 4 salt water fish stores around here where I'm from. Just some here and there. I'm so picky and a perfectionist. Sucks lol

Lucky! We have just 1, but it's actually pretty decent (although their LR is pretty much average, with no unique pieces like you have here.)

Yeah they like to hide in the back. I'm about to post new pics I redid my rock work.

ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394391268.713915.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1394391289.376709.jpg

Here are pictures of my soft coral garden, lots of new corals, and my new LED light fixture

I love your tank! The rockwork is really cool, it's built up on the back and looks very reef-like :). Btw, that led fixture looks pretty sweet... very sleek.

I love your tank! The rockwork is really cool, it's built up on the back and looks very reef-like :). Btw, that led fixture looks pretty sweet... very sleek.

By the way the 3rd picture is my rhodactis mushroom. Doubled in size in the past couple months!

Thank you. I appreciate it. I'm in the processing of using some conduit to make my DIY LED light hanging kit!

Back
Top Bottom