My tank 85 gallon reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Reef

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1398980579.777693.jpg Got my new 85 gallon tank moved into my room. Well... It's new to me. Bought it used with everything for $500 and it all works perfectly. As of now it only has a few corals but I plan to add more. None of the fish stressed which is surprising for the 2 tangs and everyone is eating. This is my first saltwater tank so any tips help.??

I would add some color eith mushrooms and zoa's easy to maintain with a few supplements

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Looking good! Adding shrooms and zoas wouldn't hurt either, always colorful :).

And btw, what do you mean by supplements for zoas and mushrooms Bond300? You shouldn't need to does anything at all with a regular wc schedule, especially not for zoos and such.

I would add some color eith mushrooms and zoa's easy to maintain with a few supplements

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Softies (or most tanks) require no dosing to thrive. In fact dosing when it's not needed usually leads to way more problems than good, weekly wc's are all you need until you have a heavy stony coral bio load

Softies (or most tanks) require no dosing to thrive. In fact dosing when it's not needed usually leads to way more problems than good, weekly wc's are all you need until you have a heavy stony coral bio load

Very good advice. Nice looking tank BTW.

Sunday I added a feather duster and he seems to be doing great

Back
Top Bottom