My tank in pictures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nice man, i cant wait to see this bad boy full of corals!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Filtration - Dual overflow to 40 gallon sump. 7 inch filter sock -> SWC 180 cone skimmer ->phosban reactor with GFO - > 10 gallon refugium packed with cheato.

I'm running my 3 LEDs at 25% (aprox) whites and 75% blues. I had my whites higher but my coral was losing color so I turned them down and things are coloring up.

I have a controler for my dosing pumps (alk and calcium) and they each does once an hour (calcuim on the hour, alk on the half hour) it also only lets the tank get to 80 degrees then kills the heaters. I have an ATO pumping water into the sump. A Jaebo WP40 is the main wave maker with a couple of smaller tunze pumps hiding at the back to make sure no dead spots behind the rock.

Lets see some more pics of this beauty!!

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

That's a nice tank.... love the color's..... hope my 125 looks that good

Sent from my SM-N910V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

tank.jpg

Quick update, full tank shot from yesterday. I'm finally figuring out my camera settings to get some nice looking photos!

Thanks man, right now my tank looks better than any tank I've had. i just went back through this tread for old times sake and although I really dug my 50 gallon there is no comparison to this one. With the 125 gallons everything is so much easier to maintain. My water quality stays pristine because I can really use a nice big skimmer in the sump and have a really big fuge down there too. My nitrates and phosphates are always at 0 so I've had no algea (knock on wood) at all. My coral have really colored up and grow unbelievably fast in this tank. I was a bit nervous about the upgrade but I'm really happy about how this has turned out so far. Every person that walks into my house see's this first and even if they've been there 50 times they still stop and just way "wow" every time they see it. I still do it every day when I get home from work...lol

Back
Top Bottom