Nano tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You should get one u will love it and saltwater tanks are awesome you should start on get a nano cube it comes with everything i started off with a bare 10 gal and spent alot of money. I have over 50 baby cherry shrimps in my 5 gal shrimp tank. Lol they keep having babies

That's cool! I'll remember that. Thank you. It will be my 1st saltwater. I'm excited about it.

The current is from the filter so maybe not that strong

And ghost shrimp are hard to breed i tried lol i didnt work try getting cherry shrimps

hellaasian said:
The current is from the filter so maybe not that strong

And ghost shrimp are hard to breed i tried lol i didnt work try getting cherry shrimps

Aw. Really? That stinks. I will try that! I'm itching for a new aquarium and I think they will be incorporated into that. Lol.

I use to have a 10gal nano and loved it. I eventually moved up to a 60gal and got a 4 gal to cure my nano crave. I was just asking about the stocking list because I was just curious. I didn't mean to come off rude lol. We're just here to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
hellaasian said:
Ok cool just dont have enough money for a large aquarium

I understand I started the exact same way with just a 10gal tank and the addiction began! Keep us up to date with everything! And remember evaporation is your worst enemy when I comes to nano tanks!

Back
Top Bottom