New 125 pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ccCapt

SW 20 & Over Club
I think I'm finally pretty satisfied with the placement of everything in the tank. Currently I have a mated pair of clowns, yellow watchman, 2 spot bristletooth tang (ctenochaetus binotatus), coral beauty and 4 dispar anthias. I think I want 1 more fish. Maybe a majestic angel? They are 1 of the smaller angels and have a pretty good reputation in tanks with SPS and clams. Anyone with experience with big angels?

New pics.

fts1_3-08.jpg

fts-rt_3-08.jpg

fts-lt_3-08.jpg

Some corals.

orange-cap_3-08.jpg

cap_3-08.jpg

hydno_3-08.jpg

zoos_3-08.jpg

porites_3-08.jpg

Ok, I gotta know.....how did you get that clam tucked in so nicely?? It's looks great in that spot.....AND, what coral is your clown(s) hosting??

Really, really nice setup.

Thanks everyone.

MsBeanCtr: I had the maxima about 2 years now and it is permanently attached to that rock. It fit in the crevice of that rock perfect and I guess it likes it there.

That is a mated pair of clarkii clowns in a sebae anemone. I bought the sebae from Petco about 3 1/2 yrs ago. It was the size of a silver dollar and pure white.
Here's a pic of it from Dec. 05, about a year after I got it.
sebae.jpg

I just noticed.....on the bottom left is a mushroom, just to give you an idea of the size of the anemone back then.

Last edited:
No. I never fed it directly. The clowns do bring it food tho. When I feed frozen stuff, they grab the bigger pieces and take it to the anemone.

Back
Top Bottom