New 36 gal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Maybe because you've put it in last. How many fish do you have now? Is this the whole stocking list? The full tank shot looks nice, like the setup.

Thanks. I'm glad you like it. If I had better luck with the corals I ordered it would look better. My GSP still hasn't come out, zoas refuse to come out, and the xenia is just...well I'm not sure yet.

So far my fish are my royal gamma, chalk bass, yellow watchman, 6 line, clown, neon goby, and the blue damsel. SHH it is one fish too many... wasn't expecting the fish to all arrive alive... but it'll be ok since the watchman has his den and the goby has a small hole and lays on one of my mushroom leathers.

My zoas closed up after my first shipment from reefs went in...was doing great until then. Parameters checked out fine this morn. Can't be light as I moved them up and they still won't open back up. Something else is the issue.

Came home to my 6 line dead and all of the heads from the xenia gone. Emailed reefs2go. I'm pretty disgruntled. My coral banded shrimp was dead too...though that isn't any of there fault. I'm on hold for awhile...sigh.

ammonia - 0
nitrite - 0
nitrate - 0
phosphate - 0
pH - 7.8
temp - 79
salinity - 1.028

Sally Lightfoot, who was eating and doing well an hour ago is now dead.

img_1763136_0_988173b9849c890f2135942a30b98d8b.jpg

img_1763136_1_22d28fdb4f6d4f92ba866cf0d752f581.jpg

img_1763136_2_5f5f22ea07aee72b521eb2052d35528c.jpg

img_1763136_3_07f4f77db2205e2b782279b4b069148f.jpg

The mushroom is looking great! I'm getting one on Saturday! What's the other coral?( the biggest one that's kinda blue)

That is my moon brain. He is the only non frag I've purchased. I always wanted one so in my first coral order I ordered him. The ric has been doing the best out of any of my corals.. While I was typing this I looked at my tank and it is now in my sandbed...I would love to know what is pushing it around.

I hear that they can move around freely a bit. Superglue helps :) you could also put it in a container with rubble and it will grow over them. Then you can move it with the rock.

Back
Top Bottom