New full tank shots!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lando, just out of curiosity what type of lighting is on that cube?
It is a JBJ NanoCube Deluxe. 48watts total of CF lighting. Thanks for the kind words!
Tank is looking great for 6weeks, Matt! Post pics of the new rock when you get it.

Anyone Else??? Your tank just keeps looking better and better Rev! What are your plans for fish now?

Not really a new thing... but I figured we could also post tank updates on here too! :D

This is my tank today, after the addition of another yellow polyp rock, a bubble coral, and pink zoos. So... where are the rest of the tanks out there? :wink:

img_429179_0_6ec1a0adf58ae99d8e53aebcc92b58ea.jpg

WOW, i am jealous. Anyway, here is a pic of my tank from around 3 weeks ago, i will be taking more after my Coralife PC come in this week.

DSC05394.JPG

Very nice! Thanks your efforts in keeping this thread alive. I know there are more out there...Come on.

Well here is my soon to be reef-tank. Im gonna get a coralife PC, some more live rock, and then on to Soft Corals. Pics of my new tang and sleeper goby.

Attachments

• regaltank.jpg
    regaltank.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 134
  • regaltang.jpg
    regaltang.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 134
  • goby_572.jpg
    goby_572.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 131
Well it's been a few weeks but I finally got a black background. I bought one of those plastic/vinyl ones off ebay but I couldn't get all the air bubbles out...it looked horrible. So I decided to paint. Used one of those flat pads that are used for painting walls where they meet the ceiling and reached waaaay behind the tank. Wish I would have done this before setting the tank up!! Still haven't bought any new lr because I was on vacation and spent too much money on concerts and ball games! The fish seem to be confused by the background they haven't been coming out from behind the rock much. Anyway just wanted to show off my work. I'm proud of my idea with the pad. A roller or brush just wouldn't work. So here it is at two months...

Attachments

• aquarium_061.jpg
    aquarium_061.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 84
And the thread lives!!! :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi: :onfire: :multi:
Tank looks great! I like the black background. Sort of makes everything "pop".

Stayin Alive!!! :rainbowafro: :band:

Perfect timing too, Just added another 10lbs of rock and took some full tank shots!!

Awesome Pics everyone!!! (y)

Attachments

• p7020805.jpg
    p7020805.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 61
  • p7020806.jpg
    p7020806.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 148
  • p6090746.jpg
    p6090746.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 54
Hey how come the top picture isn't clickable to enlarge?

Thanks. The coraline is going crazy and I don't add anything or have real solid lighting either!
I've always had problems doing the aquascaping, and this time I pretty dang impressed!

Well this should be my last update for awhile. Just added 22lbs of lr. Including the tufa rock I started with, I am up to 75lbs! I think I will be just fine with that for awhile.

Attachments

• tank_062.jpg
    tank_062.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 45
the new rock looks great! this is the thread that just keeps on tickin'. I know that there are some very regular members that have yet to post a full tank shot. Lets se 'em!

Back
Top Bottom