New Pics - How does my rock look

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ellisz

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are a few pics of my current setup and some new frags I got.

Excuse the red slime. I cleaned it up after the pics and I don't have an RO unit yet :(

couple more ... These fish are in my quasi QT tank. I might have to remove the mandarin early. It will be 2 weeks on Sunday but he looks like his belly is shrinking.

I might have to remove the mandarin early. It will be 2 weeks on Sunday but he looks like his belly is shrinking.

I hope this fish takes to prepaired foods. Have you physically seen this fish eating? If its belly is shrinking it may be of benifit for you to put this one in the main tank now as I doubt there are to much of its natural food source in the q tank.

I hope this fish takes to prepaired foods. Have you physically seen this fish eating? If its belly is shrinking it may be of benifit for you to put this one in the main tank now as I doubt there are to much of its natural food source in the q tank.

My thoughts exactly. I have seen him pecking around but he does not actively seek out food when I feed :(

How do most people QT these fish? I keep trying to get some live brine shrimp tp see if he will eat that but every LFS is out when I go in.

Have you done it? I read that is was easy but I am really not sure he will eat that. I thought it would be easy to just buy some and see if he would eat them.

Yep its easy your lfs store should have the kits to hatch them. Its kind of fun to. You can also buy automatic brine shrimp hatchery.

U can use store b ought RO/DI water from vending machines outside of grocery stores...I used them for a couple of months before i bought my ro unit. Works great if ya don't mind lugginng around water :wink:

Back
Top Bottom