New picture

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks great except for that crushed coral :| Mabye switch to sand before you add fish :?:

Looks like you are on your way! Keep the pics coming, it is fun to see things as they progress.

Six-Line said:
Looks great except for that crushed coral :| Mabye switch to sand before you add fish :?:

Oh rub it in why don't you. :wink:
I just couldn't see spending $150.00 or so for sand and I could not find the playsand anywhere. Still, I'm happy with the look. It's a lot different than the river rock I'm used to looking at. :)

youronlysin said:
Pretty nifty! Love the TV too!

Thanks, hometheater is my other hobby. It's a 50" LCD rear projection. It weighs about 80 lbs and is 17.5" deep. If you have not seen these yet, go check them out. The picture quality is comparable to plasma with fewer downsides and a much lower price.

Maybe I should pop on over to the hometheater forum now and talk about fish. :lol:

ya my dad just got a home theater system put in. 7:1 sound system with a 42" lcd plasma. the tv was like over $6500

I've never seen that woodgrain in a stand...what brand oceanic? Looks like a good one for sure!

srgetz said:
I've never seen that woodgrain in a stand...what brand oceanic? Looks like a good one for sure!

Thanks. Yes, it is an Oceanic - Cherry Oak finish. I got it off e-Bay - too good to pass up!

I'm envious, loved the cherry oak finished stands from Oceanic. Nice setup with the rocks too. :)

Salt4Us said:
I'm envious, loved the cherry oak finished stands from Oceanic. Nice setup with the rocks too. :)

Thanks. I really like a lot of Oceanic's newer models too, but this really was a perfect match for the decor - good WAF (wife appreciation factor) :wink:

BTW, I looked at your gallery - gorgeous tanks. I hope to go full reef myself after a little experience with fo.

Back
Top Bottom