Oscarr's 20G Reef

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hawks are pretty tough! I'm sure he'll be alright :D

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Yeah, I can't wait to see this little hawks's own little character. I just hope it doesn't end up the other way, with my blenny being the target.

Yeah, I can't wait to see this little hawks's own little character. I just hope it doesn't end up the other way, with my blenny being the target.
Yea I've seem some were a little aggressive. I think they should be fine though.

Thought this thread deserved an update.

Everyone is doing good. Flame hawk and starry blenny have since resolved their territorial issues, the lionfish is getting huge, and my clowns are doing great. Only loss was that of the bangaii. Not sure what happened there, water parameters were fine and couldn't find a body overboard. I'm thinking the lionfish or anemone but I'm not sure, he was healthy and eating fine.

I do have problem though. I have too much coral that are getting too big. Everything is stinging each other and I don't want to sell anything off. More annoyingly, my RBTA has taken up almost the entire left side of my tank.

Solution? Well, as some of you may know I had plans with a huge system upgrade and even though funds are available, I chose to wait. I just have too much going on with finals, working retail around this time of year, Christmas shopping, and probably a bunch of other things I shouldn't be forgetting. So, I decided on a a pre-upgrade upgrade. I'll be logging it in my upgrade thread so if you'd like to follow, please check it out!

Sorry for the long post, a lot can happen in a months time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought this thread deserved an update.

Everyone is doing good. Flame hawk and starry blenny have since resolved their territorial issues, the lionfish is getting huge, and my clowns are doing great. Only loss was that of the bangaii. Not sure what happened there, water parameters were fine and couldn't find a body overboard. I'm thinking the lionfish or anemone but I'm not sure, he was healthy and eating fine.

I do have problem though. I have too much coral that are getting too big. Everything is stinging each other and I don't want to sell anything off. More annoyingly, my RBTA has taken up almost the entire left side of my tank.

Solution? Well, as some of you may know I had plans with a huge system upgrade and even though funds are available, I chose to wait. I just have too much going on with finals, working retail around this time of year, Christmas shopping, and probably a bunch of other things I shouldn't be forgetting. So, I decided on a a pre-upgrade upgrade. I'll be logging it in my upgrade thread so if you'd like to follow, please check it out!

Sorry for the long post, a lot can happen in a months time!

Link? Your right a month goes by quick. That's kinda the problem I'm having except funds are not available! LOL Can't wait to see the upgrade you decide to get.

Thought I'd put up a few shots since this tank is coming down in a week. As you can see I have zero space lol

I'm debating trading in my anemone and the large torch coral. I have a nice green torch with yellow tips on reserve so I'll have a replacement. The anemone, although cool, is taking up way too much space and I'd like to get a lot more sps.

15963541015_5705342f86.jpg
[/url]

Thought I'd put up a few shots since this tank is coming down in a week. As you can see I have zero space lol

I'm debating trading in my anemone and the large torch coral. I have a nice green torch with yellow tips on reserve so I'll have a replacement. The anemone, although cool, is taking up way too much space and I'd like to get a lot more sps.

15963541015_5705342f86.jpg
[/URL]

Tank look awesome man. I'll take that RBTA off your hands! :brows:

Thanks Bribo! I hoping the added space in the 32 will look even better when I fill that one up!

If I could picture and dream tank, this would be very close for a nano! :D

If I could picture and dream tank, this would be very close for a nano! :D

Wow! Thanks that's mighty kind of you.

Unfortunately but fortunately, we're only days away from the tear down of this tank.

The anemone is getting traded for a trachyphyllia geoffroyi and I might finally get my hands on a ponapes birdsnest!

Poo :/ but I hope you get exactly what you want in that tank! :) is that a biocube? Or nanocube? The design in the front looks like one of those?

Poo :/ but I hope you get exactly what you want in that tank! :) is that a biocube? Or nanocube? The design in the front looks like one of those?

I hope so too! And the aquarium is actually a Jebo.

Do you know a lot about lighting? :) I have a 10 im setting up?

Well, this thread is officially done! Everything is transferred and if you'd like to follow along, I posted the link not too long ago in this thread. Thanks to all who followed along with my 20!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom