Our 100g don't know what yet build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you : ) We've tried a couple but the fish seem to like this one so untill we can think up something new it will stay lol

New addition a purple tipped anemone :) my domino loves it

Attachments

• image-2556245590.jpg
    image-2556245590.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 132
TraceyB4602 said:
That was the sump but here is the whole tank with stand picture, also included the rescape it pretty much looks the same but more color now. He moved the base rock to the top so it can change to the pretty colors too. Right now they are still pretty white from being hidden.

Your setup is looking good.One thing you might want to try.I noticed in the first picture how much bright light you are getting out the front view from the lights.I had the same problem,when I sat on my sofa ,which is beside the tank,when I looked at the tank it almost blinded me.
I came up with a cheap solution.Go to Lowes and get a piece of three and a quarter or half inch white primed cove moulding.Cut it to fit down the length of your tank and paint spray it with a can of black satin paint.It is real light and will set on the lip of your tank and reflect the light back into the tank.You don't attach it,just let it rest on the ledge.You just take it off and set it on the floor when you need to do anything in your tank.
Look on my profile and at my photos at the two pictures of my tank and you will see what I mean.

Your setup is looking good.One thing you might want to try.I noticed in the first picture how much bright light you are getting out the front view from the lights.I had the same problem,when I sat on my sofa ,which is beside the tank,when I looked at the tank it almost blinded me.
I came up with a cheap solution.Go to Lowes and get a piece of three and a quarter or half inch white primed cove moulding.Cut it to fit down the length of your tank and paint spray it with a can of black satin paint.It is real light and will set on the lip of your tank and reflect the light back into the tank.You don't attach it,just let it rest on the ledge.You just take it off and set it on the floor when you need to do anything in your tank.
Look on my profile and at my photos at the two pictures of my tank and you will see what I mean.

That very good info to keep. We took the legs off because it was glaring our TV, plus when they are off the lights match our black stand so it looks like its ment to be ha.

We re-scaped again, I think it's our final, finished the refugium, and bought a couple new things including a coral!! I'll have pics as soon as the the cloudyness clears from the new sand in the refugium.

Pics of the sump Jonathan built. It has 12# live rock in the refugium and 20# live sand.

Attachments

• DSC00595.jpg
    DSC00595.jpg
    154 KB · Views: 77
  • DSC00596.jpg
    DSC00596.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 80
  • DSC00597.jpg
    DSC00597.jpg
    186.1 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00598.jpg
    DSC00598.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 93
New Rockscapeing and additions

Banded Coral shrimp coming after me and the camera and then horshack the starry blenny

Attachments

• DSC00593.jpg
    DSC00593.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 108
  • DSC00622.jpg
    DSC00622.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 109
  • DSC00623.jpg
    DSC00623.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 90
  • DSC00601.jpg
    DSC00601.jpg