Particles in my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
**** could it be all the see weed I give my tangs?

Wow awesome tank!!!! I would physically look into your overflows at the back of the tank and see if you have a large amount of algae there I cant see any anywhere else.. Good eye there jwh0818...

How much and how often do you feed tangs. If it was the seaweed salad you would see it in the floss on your sump. It could build up in the bio balls too. you would also need to check these areas too.

Okay, were gonna need exact feeding schedule, exact cleaning schedule and what is involved in the cleaning schedule pretty please!

Thank youuuuuuuu. So I have to do another water change . I just did one on friday

I feed every day one cube around 7pm and once a month I do water changes

how much of a water change...when did you last clean the bio balls and sump? cube of what???? seaweed, shrimp?????

20% water change

Cube of mysis shrimp
Cleaned bio balls 4 months ago when got the tank

I think they cleaned my sump this Friday also

So I fired my maintenance guy today . He couldn't figure out the problem

Look for someone else, but today I bought a new power head and it helped a little. I looked at the power head and noticed it had a lot of dirt and algae and black stuff on it. So I got a new one. Tomorrow ill buy another for the other side . But now I see micro bubbles

So my new maintenance guy said its the pump. So my question is , what is a good pump for 150 gal and quite one?

Back
Top Bottom