pic of 10 gal start

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

morgan24

Aquarium Advice Freak
here is my pic. it wouldn't let me post it in the other spot.

Attachments

• new_tank_set_up_161.jpg
    new_tank_set_up_161.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 49
ha.ha funny guys no i'm not planning a bare bottom tank. But it would be different hey. I just ordered my sand which i was going to the lfs store to get but i dodn't like there sand so i ordered some which will take a week and monday i'm ordering 15 lbs more lr uncured. Just wondering if the cycle would start or not. thanks for the replies. Will post pics when i get my sand and more lr

YOu posted I picture of a tank wit ha rock in it. Give us some more pictures after you get your sand/LR and other goodies in there.

Sounds like you're pretty stoked about getting this tank up...I can totally appreciate that. I posted a picture of my almost naked tank right after I set it up (which was, coincidentally, a 10 gallon nano). Be sure to post more as you get it going. And get that cycle going soon so the bacteria can keep growing.
-j

pics will be here soon probably middle of the week. everyting is in shipping right now just waiting for it to get here.

Back
Top Bottom