Pics of My Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Crick127

Aquarium Advice Regular
Here are some pics of my 55 FOWLR it is still kind of young and I expect to make it a bit nicer in the future.

Attachments

• 55 Gallon FOWLR.jpg
    55 Gallon FOWLR.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 92
  • 55 Gallon FOWLR 2.jpg
    55 Gallon FOWLR 2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 80
  • Fish 1.jpg
    Fish 1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 69
  • Fish 2.jpg
    Fish 2.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 79
Thanks! I have been doing a water change every two weeks since I set it up and that has kept the water really nice and clear.

Some interesting dry rock. Whered you get it?

Also i like the set up.

I got the rock at the LFS. Some of it was partially cured and the last bit was fully cured. The firefish had me worried in the beginning since the clown seemed to be bossing him around a bit. But after a week and a half of them being in together they are getting along fine and everyone is eating great. Hopefully nothing happens to the firefish. I really like him.

I like firefish, but eventually i want a red mandarin and the firefish will eat the copepods in my tank.

The firefish must really like copepods. I haven't seen him eat any but they were all over the place before and now I only see them on occasion.

I like the rock, but it seems like I still need about another 20 or 30 pounds. It looks a little sparse to me. It's amazing how fast you run out of money buying rock though!

Tank looks great. Looks like you have a sump so why not put your heater in the sump to clean up that corner with the returns. just a thought. That is what sumps are for.

Back
Top Bottom