Pictures of all my stuff!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Great looking tank :D Posting to a thumbnail site is easier IMO unless you posted thumbnails within this thread.

p.s. Love your Zoo photos also. Which zoo is that?

I'm not sure how to easily post thumbnails in this thread. I could copy the HTML code but HTML is disabled. It's not so hard to just view through pbase though :)

The zoo is the Toronto Zoo. Pictures were taken in January with sub-par conditions. I'm looking forward to going in summer!

I'm going to add some more pics of the aquarium shortly. I've moved things around and everything is thriving except for my torch coral. The flow was too strong for it so I had to move it - now it's close to my moon coral so I'm not sure what will happen.

**EDIT** New pics have been added. You can see the effects of ich on the rabbitfish. All the other fish have cleared up pretty much so I'm guessing ich is all over the ground. I can see tiny little white things crawling on the glass even.

I also added some pics of the water to show what kind of flow I'm getting.

If anyone has any ideas for torch coral placement I'm all ears!

melosu58 said:
Great looking tank and fish and corals. Your tank is really coming along.

Thanks a lot. Except for the fact it's infested with ich it's all good :) I really couldn't have done it without all the support from AA members! Everyone helped me so much a long the way and let me rush into the hobby! :)

All the ich has fallen/been picked off of the fish, and they seem perfectly healthy (except for the PBT). I'm hoping they will all just pull through.

Tank is 4'x2'x2' and camera is Canon 30D with various lenses

--

Also, my tank is now covered in lots of strange algae. There are a few cyano spots that randomly occur, there is some thick brown grassy stuff, and a lot of bright bright green algae. I don't have any purple coraline algae at all though.

Back
Top Bottom