Post a Video of Your Saltwater Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

redsea

Aquarium Advice Addict
This is a thread to post videos of your tanks. With your video, you can include a description of the tank and the stocklist (if you want to). I love to watch videos of people's tanks, and I know that others do too, so this should be a great thread! :-D

Thanks.

My 29 gallon with 2 percula clowns, candy cane coral, pulsing xenia, torch, gsp and emerald crabs and various snails.

Lawnmower blenny, scooter blenny, bangaii cardinal, pajama cardinal, coral beauty angel, sebai anemonie, leather starfish, emerald crab, hermit crabs, naussarius snails, various soft corals, peppermint shrimp, coral banded shrimp, and various other invertabrates.

Lawnmower blenny, scooter blenny, bangaii cardinal, pajama cardinal, coral beauty angel, sebai anemonie, leather starfish, emerald crab, hermit crabs, naussarius snails, various soft corals, peppermint shrimp, coral banded shrimp, and various other invertabrates.

Nice, (y).

spoonman said:
My 29 gallon with 2 percula clowns, candy cane coral, pulsing xenia, torch, gsp and emerald crabs and various snails.

Lol i like to turn up the sound and listen to what is goin on in the background! Hahah nice tank. LOVE THE XENIA.

Redsea- sweet tank as usual ;) haha your cleaner shrimp looks just like mine!!!! Lol.

Lol i like to turn up the sound and listen to what is goin on in the background! Hahah nice tank. LOVE THE XENIA.

Redsea- sweet tank as usual ;) haha your cleaner shrimp looks just like mine!!!! Lol.

Thank you very much! I really like my Cleaners! :)

Redsea, your tank looks great. But I would expect nothing else. I know you have seen it but maybe the others haven't so here is my 45.

This is my tank a few weeks ago, ill try and get an updated video

Stock 18 corals, 2 Osc Clowns, Mccoskers wrasse, Royal Gramma, Tiger Pistol yellow watchman pair, Coral Banded urchin, Banded Serpent Star, Scooter Blenny

Very nice, I like how you can see all sides of the reef.

Just a really quick video of the tank just testing the iPad video camera for the tank shots :) like and comments appreciated also criticism.

Yeah got some sight algae that grew but I figured it would give same food for the snails and hermits lol also adds some color for now has decreased a lot thanks to the CUC.

Yeah got some sight algae that grew but I figured it would give same food for the snails and hermits lol also adds some color for now has decreased a lot thanks to the CUC.

Yep, gotta love CUC :). My Turbo Snails dor a great job regulating algae in my 34g reef.

It is great that we have all of these people posting videos, let see some more everyone! :)

EriksFish315 said:

Just a really quick video of the tank just testing the iPad video camera for the tank shots :) like and comments appreciated also criticism.

Nice tank! Love the rock work!

I just hope this thread is still going strong in many months when my reef will be done ;) great tanks everyone!

Back
Top Bottom