Rate my tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lacie257

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I would like some feed back and see if there was anything else I could do to make my tank look better! Current stock: two ocellaris clowns, one blue chromis, purple firefish, mandarin goby, diamond goby, sailfin tang, six line wrasse, cleaner shrimp, misc snails and hermits, several brittle stars. Also have a big zoa rock as well as a few frags, glove polyp, long tentacle nem and frogspawn!

Attachments

• image-1037697898.jpg
    image-1037697898.jpg
    135.5 KB · Views: 278
I would throw another 3 or 4 chromis in there ! I've got a group of 4 and they look great swimming around together as a mob lol !

And they are schooling fish in the wild living together in large groups !

I did have 4 at one point but three of them died, not sure how? Haha I will for sure get more of them since they are only 3 bucks!

I certainly did, took me about 5 months and a few bills to get it just right!

Yes it's one big piece, it weighed in at 22 lbs!!! I was actually very lucky to get that, they had just broke down someone's tank and I was able to snag it!!!

Lacie257 said:
Yes it's one big piece, it weighed in at 22 lbs!!! I was actually very lucky to get that, they had just broke down someone's tank and I was able to snag it!!!

Very cool!! Really nice tank!

Tanks looks awesome, love the rock scape. Very nice job youve done there.

There are some things that I would do. First, I would rearrange some of the rock to create more flow. I think a lot of detritus is going to get trapped in the back. I would create more openess behind the structure. Then I would hide the power heads in the rock. I would also remove the Dual Bio Wheel too. Tank looks good and I don't think you have to spend money to give it a better balance. The added curculation will enable that skimmer to pick up more debris in the water column. Sometimes less rock is more. I would also scrape the coralline off the back to give it a greater sense of depth.

This is just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom