Read post About 20 new pictures in my gallery *LOOK*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brenden

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hey the wife here :wink: I went picture crazy today :lol: Look in our gallery and enjoy any comments welcomed.

I am so hooked its not funny....Thanks to the husband who is the best in the world!

This was his idea and I am so glad I went for it! WOW what a stress reliever! I sit in front of this huge 8O 8O like aquarium/zoo and just zone out!

Oh yes just got off the phone with my awsome hubby and he is showing me some things to put in the tank this week...........YAHOOOO! :eek:

My hubby is the best :D

I was showing this to my wife and saying this is how you are supposed to act. She just walked away. 8O

Hey I did not put that there for that...........Shame on you.....Now run and tell her you will get her something she will enjoy...Have her read that. :lol:

Ahhh, Brenden, You're wife is into it too. That's where the money is going. I'm in the same boat. I've found when only one spouse is into it, the other acts as a financial govenor. Without that control in place . . . . asta la vista denero!

Yeah I guess you caught me...............I am the one going hunny that would look great in the tank. :angel:
"wife" :wink:

That's one reason to be single! I spend my money as I please. I spend money only on my hobbies, my values, my charities. I don't have to consult anyone else. If you give $1000 to some people, they go buy a flat panel TV that's as big as the wall itself. I can spend it on my pets! :mrgreen:

Get some more pictures of your wife up
Hey now....
would like to see some full tank pics now..with all the coral and fishies..!

Stripes let me work on that. I have $700 worth of corals coming in on Tuesday next week. Once I get them in and scrape the coralline off the tank I will take some.

I have $700 worth of corals coming in on Tuesday next week

Be careful to not add things too too fast, let your tank catch up between addtions. (this is the hardest part of saltwater, going slowly)

Back
Top Bottom