Recent coral pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looking good Mike! I love the torch coral in the second pic...and the clam is awesome!

Those corals are amazing. I don't know the names of them, can you help a freshie out and list them? The coral in the second pic first post looks like it has lights on the ends of it. That is way cool.

1. Mushrooms
2. Torch coral
3. Frogspawn coral
4. Finger leather coral
5. Cabbage leather coral
6. Hammer or Anchor coral
7. Squamosa Clam
8. Bubble coral
9. Green button polyps

very nice! makes me want some more powerful lighting so I can have some!

very nice! makes me want some more powerful lighting so I can have some!

I really have medium lighting for my corals. I have VHO lighting around 5 WPG. I dont have any high light corals in my tank.

Newbie here. Just wanted to compliment you on your inventory. It is inspiring for me.

Why thank you and I want to say to you Welcome to AA. We are glad you are here.

Jeeze-if you ever want to make some serious money I'd LOVE to go shopping in that tank. Really, really spectacular.

How long have you had the purple brain? I haven't been able to find anything that vibrant.

I guess he`s a few yrs old. I saw him at my LFS and had to get him. Have not seen once since. If you want I`ll keep an eye out for another one.

That`s compliments of my VHO lights. I had someone tell me that I have too much red and purple in my tank and to edit my pics for it. LOL

Back
Top Bottom