reefrunner69's 20L SPS nano

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
HAHAHAHA!

He does have the same face!

I loved him in the grumpy old men movies. I think they were his best. Everytime I watch them It makes me want to grab up my pole and go fishing!

It's been quite awhile since I posted any new pics...Things are starting to look up since the hurricanes almost wiped out the tank.

I have aquired a RBTA (TR clone) which my clown fish has found (although doesn't appreciate as much as she should) and it has wandered to the back of the tank. It hasn't settled on one spot yet, but hasn't really bothered any of the corals either and isn't bothered by them, they have made direct physical contact and neither the corals (it's come in contact with) nor the anemone are any worse for wear.

Here are some bad pics of the anemone ten minutes after being placed in the tank.
DSCF3283.jpg

DSCF3284.jpg

DSCF3325.jpg

This one I like ;)

DSCF3330.jpg

And a few more I took yesterday.

The little fink is still mostly hanging out in the button polyps.
DSCF3428.jpg

Zoanthids
DSCF3444.jpg

Trying to get all artsy with the ricordea.
DSCF3445.jpg

My newest fish...
DSCF3457.jpg

A little tube worm.
DSCF3483.jpg

kevin i noticed that the clowns avoid the bt when they are on the move i think when it settles pennywise will come around :)

My Goosh! Reefrunner, I wish I had half the photography talent you have!!!! :mrgreen:

Did you use any kind of editing software on any of these pics?

BTW awesome fish, and anemone. :wink:

Yes, I shoot in RAW so editing is a must. I resize from 6 (or 12) mega-pixels down to 600 pixels on its longest axis, so sharpening is a given. Other than that...I use a curves adjustment, and levels. Also...none of those are crops, those are the full frames as shot.

Nothing to update, the tank crashed after the first hurricaine went through and we lost power for days, when we got power back....I thought it might have a chance to recover, but a few weeks later another hurricaine and another power loss for a few more days did it in, it was a total loss. I haven't even turned the lights on in the tank in a few months. I may try and start over this summer, but hurricaine season starts again in just a few months.... :x

When you get ready let us send you some stuff to stock it......

I didnt know it was that bad...Sorry.

PS. Did insurance cover it?

Back
Top Bottom