Serge's Tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Finally started the tank today as a full fledge SW tank. YIPPEE!!! :mrgreen:
It's now PARTY time!!! :drinking: :multi: :popcorn: :silly: :turn-l: :flasingsmile: :smilecolros: :bowl: :clown: :jump: :lol: :band: :band: :biglol:

Once the temperature and the SG is stable, the LR will be ordered. Hope to get them this week. YIPPEE!! :silly: :lach:

8)

Thanks for the nice words, folks. :D Indeed, I will post more pics as changes occur along the long and winding road of setting up this tank.

8)

WooHoo!!! Got a call from J&L Aquatics that they had received their shipment of LR and were ready to pack and ship out my order! :lol: AT this time, my LR is hanging out, between Vancouver and Ottawa at about 30,000 feet! 8O ETA is about 9:30.

Man I'm anxious to get it! :multi: Guess, I will have to make a few pics. Hehe!

8)

NewFishGuy said:
You sound just heartbroken about having to take more pics.... :cry:

I do?? 8O OK... Let me re-phrase that....

WOOHOOO!!!! More pitures to make!!!! Yipeee!!! :lol:

How's that?? :wink:

8)

Attachments

• yahoosmily_314.gif
    yahoosmily_314.gif
    6.2 KB · Views: 1,813
Beep! Beep! Beep! Special news update! New pics!! :biglol: Some pics of the live rocks I received from J&L Aquatics (Burnaby, BC). Man it stincks in the house tho. :roll: My better half is really happy about it. :lol:

Attachments

• pic00030.jpg
    pic00030.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 142
  • pic00029.jpg
    pic00029.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 146
  • pic00028.jpg
    pic00028.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 164
Something else I am currently working on -- home made power board. :) This will be connected to its own 20 Amp circuit breaker and, as you can see, the two circuits will be switcheable independantly from one another. Don't have enough outlets in the living room and I am concerned that with everything else in the living room a circuit breaker could jump while we are away. :roll:

8)

Attachments

• pic00033.jpg
    pic00033.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 176
Looking good!!! We need more updates!!!!!!!! :D
What's the plan? soft corals? Fish? Clams?

Thanks! :) Yeah, updates are a little slow to come at the moment because we are preparing our vacation and I have a million things to do before we leave, especially the auto top off system. :roll: But I will be posting more updates when time permits. :)

8)

Updates!

The tank has finally been running for over a week now and I started the cycle on the week-end. I tossed in a couple of tiger shrimps in there. Should be sufficient. :) Here are some pic updates at the new house.
Left side, center and right side.

Attachments

• tank004.jpg
    tank004.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 100
  • tank003.jpg
    tank003.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 93
  • tank002.jpg
    tank002.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 119
View of my Rubbermaid sump, with mag 24 and modified Seaclone 150.

Attachments

• sumprm003.jpg
    sumprm003.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 83
Back
Top Bottom