Some pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tank2379

Aquarium Advice Addict
Here are a couple pics I took of my 72G bow front

Attachments

• image-3426998802.jpg
    image-3426998802.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 233
  • image-3983567079.jpg
    image-3983567079.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 241
  • image-4158184179.jpg
    image-4158184179.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 229
  • image-4058782893.jpg
    image-4058782893.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 216
  • image-1593858548.jpg
    image-1593858548.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 212
You have some really nice looking colonies in there. Tank looks great. What fish do you have in there?

You have some really nice looking colonies in there. Tank looks great. What fish do you have in there?

Right now I have 3 black bar chromis, 3 sunburst anthias, 2 TR O.Clowns, 2 scooter Blennies, 1 bluehead fairy wrasse, 1 yellown gobie.. I know ton of fish, but notice not a ton of rock in the tank for swimming space and most are small so nothing over 5" expect maybe for the wrasse, most of the time I find new homes for them one they get 2 big...

Most of them are pretty small fish so as long as your tank can handle the bioload i can't see how any of them would be that unhappy. Do your scooter blennies eat prepaired foods? I like them a lot but have always stayed away because they can be so picky.

Most of them are pretty small fish so as long as your tank can handle the bioload i can't see how any of them would be that unhappy. Do your scooter blennies eat prepaired foods? I like them a lot but have always stayed away because they can be so picky.

The Blennies where babies on sale about 5 months ago they where $5 each and didn't look to good at that time I did not have any pod eaters in my tank for almost 4 months and pods were everywhere. I had swarms in my fuge so I knew they would be ok at least I hope after two week the started looking healthy and bellies were fat now they are eating pellets and rods food and couldn't be happier they are fatties... Also I am running a octopus skimmer nw150 which is more than enough to carry the Hugh bio-load that I have and I love to feed heavy....

Also I am running a octopus skimmer nw150 which is more than enough to carry the Hugh bio-load that I have and I love to feed heavy....

I'm with you on this one. I just took down my tank but i was running a ton of filtration because i fed pretty heavy. I had some anthias and i was feeding them all the time. I will have to try some scooters in my next tank.

Yeah if you do just make sure you add tons of pods and let them populate over a few month and don't have any pod eaters like some wrasse, pipefish, damsel, chromis... I did have clown fish and two tanga at that time but my tanga are off too a bigger and better home now... :)

Back
Top Bottom