Starting with fish - ending up with morays and a beautiful octopus

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
one thing i heared here a few times already was that it
is irresponsible to catch them. where the f... you think your aqarium fishes are coming from when you BUY them out of TINY TANKS from dealers? they are cached live as well...

Our LFSs don't have tiny tanks. We have a lot of very reputable stores in the area and wouldn't buy poor quality livestock. You really don't see a difference in purchasing something LEGALLY versus taking multiple creatures out of the ocean yourself, exposing them to who-knows-what in your horrendously overstocked tank, and then jeopardizing the ecosystem by releasing them?

so stop talking sh.t just because you need to say something and go back to your fake aquariums with your fishes and liverocks you bought. you all would LOVE to have the chance to to what i do.
Grow up and stop trying to get around the word filter. Our "fake" aquarium has brought nothing but joy knowing that we buy aquacultured items whenever possible and that our fish are collected legally. And I would NEVER want to do what you do. I find it arrogant, short-sighted, and irresponsible.

thats what happens if you want to share some cool pics with gringos. freaky american brainwashed people. always have to play the teacher and point their fingers on other ones.

i dont waste any more time in this crappy forum. there are way better ones where people SHARE.

adios
Once again... grow up. If you think you deserve a pat on the back for taking from the wild to keep animals in completely inappropriate setups, then by all means please find a forum that cares less for the well-being of said animals than this one. Your other thread didn't go over so well either; if you refuse to learn from your mistakes why did you expect this thread to be any different?

Get over yourself. Seriously. ;)

First, thank you for your posting Old Man... I'm glad to see you on this site. You're a true asset to any forum dealing with marine animals.

PR- I wish you luck in life. With your attitude, I fear you will need it since you have a closed mind and seem unwilling to listen to anything that you don't want to hear.

Puerto Rico F&G- I'm about to call again.

Mods- Please save thread details. I sense it is about to be deleted and the information may be needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom